Call for contributions: Handbook of climate change across the food supply chain
Editors Ilija Djekic, Sergiy Smetana and Walter Leal Filho are inviting contributions to the upcoming Springer publication "Handbook of climate change across the food supply chain". The publication will compile information, experiences, practical initiatives and projects around the subject matter, and will make it available to a wide audience.
Contributions are being sought in all areas related to various dimensions of climate change across food systems, including:
- Effects of climate change on food production
- Food safety risks associated with climate change
- Life-cycle assessment as a tool in analysing climate change effects of food production
- Climate change footprints in the food chain
- Modelling and evaluating food related risks associated with climate change
- Dietary changes associated with climate change
- Mitigation strategies addressing climate changes in the food chain
- United Nations climate change objectives and food production
- Perception of stakeholders towards climate change in the food supply chain
Expressions of interest, consisting of a 200-word abstract which must contain the full names, institutional and contact details of the authors (no abstracts will otherwise be considered), should be sent to Prof. Dr. Ilija Djekic at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 February 2020.