By 2030, end all forms of malnutrition and leave no one behind
The UNSCN Discussion Paper “By 2030, end all forms of malnutrition and leave no one behind” aims to show the centrality of nutrition in the current sustainable development agenda.
It provides an overview of the numerous and interrelated nutrition targets that have been agreed upon by intergovernmental bodies, placing these targets in the context of the SDGs and the UN Decade of Action on Nutrition. As such, this paper does not give a full technical analysis of the nutrition landscape but rather connects the dots between the various identified areas for policies and action. It aims to inform nutrition actors, including non-traditional ones, regarding opportunities to be engaged and connected in a meaningful way.
More like this
- Review Paper on Future of Artificial Meat Says Conventional Meat Can Be Pushed Into Premium End of Retail
- Special issue on food security in Science: Radically Rethinking Agriculture for the 21st Century
- Blog: Raising food prices to end hunger
- World Bank report states climate change could push 100 million people back into poverty by 2030
- New report from Malabo Montpellier Panel’s on policies and practices to reduce malnutrition levels and promote healthier and more diverse diets in Africa