CCAFS “Big Facts” site on climate change and food security
The CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture, and Food Security (CCAFS) has launched the “Big Facts” website, a set of 30 facts integrating research on topics that include food demand, agricultural emissions, climate impacts, adaptation, and mitigation.
The website is intended as a source for fact-checking – it offers scientifically reliable facts and figures from related reports, advocacy materials, and other sources. Each page includes downloadable infographics that are sharable on a blog, as well as links to Twitter and Facebook.
To access the site, click here.
More like this
- A Special GreenFacts Newsletter: Keys Facts on climate, climate change, its consequences and energy management challenges
- Environmental Investigation Agency’s (EIA) Chilling Facts: Closing the Door on Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- New CCAFS working paper: Reducing the environmental impact of a rapidly growing livestock sector
- Chilling Facts report: hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) in the supermarket refrigeration sector
- Diet-Climate Connection radio project