Consultation opens on EU food security framework
A public consultation on a proposed European policy framework for agriculture and food security has opened at the UK Collaborative on Development Sciences.
A public consultation on a proposed European policy framework for agriculture and food security has opened at the UK Collaborative on Development Sciences. The UK CDS is gathering opinions from the research and policymaking community on a revision of European food security policies proposed by the European Commission. The review is expected to result in a policy framework that will regulate food production in Europe and developing countries. The consultation covers the rationale, scope, approach and implementation of the policy framework.
More like this
- WWF comments on European Commission consultation on “Sustainability of the Food System”
- The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013: public consultation
- Report: Government support for agriculture at historical low
- Climate change and nutrition: Creating a climate for nutrition security
- The food waste hierarchy as a framework for managing food surpluses and waste