Policy briefing: One Billion Hungry: Can We Feed the World
In One Billion Hungry: Can We Feed the World?, Sir Gordon Conway explains the many interrelated issues critical to our global food supply from the science of agricultural advances to the politics of food security.
You can read related research by browsing the following categories of our research library:
More like this
- New Book: One Billion Hungry: Can We Feed the World?
- Oxfam briefing- "Hot and Hungry: How to stop climate change derailing the fight against hunger"
- SIANI Policy Brief: What Does Resilience Mean to Food Security and Poverty Alleviation?
- Study: How can climate policy benefit from comprehensive land-use approaches?
- Book: Feeding India- Livelihoods, Entitlements and Capabilities