Video: Are you dining on data?
This Data Science Insights talk hosted by Thomson Reuters sees presentations from Professor Nilay Shah from Imperial College, Judith Batchelar, Director of Brand at UK supermarket chain Sainsbury’s, and Derek Scuffell, Head of R&D Information Systems at Syngenta, who share insights on how their supply chains are driven by data. They discuss how advances in genetically modified foods and in agricultural technology could help prevent food shortages and price fluctuations and help the world feed itself by 2025.
More like this
- GMOs decoded: A skeptic's view of genetically modified foods
- Edete raises $3m for bee-free pollination tech
- Entomics: Cambridge-based start-up turning food waste into biofuel with the help of Black Soldier Flies
- Science for Environment policy brief: synthetic biology and biodiversity
- Food from plant cell cultures