Webcast - Sustainable Living: Making Progress, Driving Change
On 28 April 2014, Unilever held an event where it discussed its progress on the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan and what more the company could do to help make sustainable living commonplace.
While some of the food system challenges facing humanity are local, in an interconnected world, adopting a global perspective is essential. Many environmental issues, such as climate change, need supranational commitments and action to be addressed effectively. Due to ever increasing global trade flows, prices of commodities are connected through space; a drought in Romania may thus increase the price of wheat in Zimbabwe.
More like this
- Unilever publishes Sustainable Living Plan progress report
- Video: When Fake 'Super Meat' Is Better Than the Real Thing
- Videos from Consensus research project on sustainable household consumption
- Greenhouse Gas Action Plan: one year on progress report
- A Better Retailing Climate progress report: Britain's retailers on track to meet environmental goals