Workshop report with practical advice for food activists
Hivos, Slow Food Youth Network and Food Hub have published a guide with practical tips for “changemakers” in the area of food sustainability.
The guide has come out of an event for young food activists and sustainable food practitioners from 33 different countries, in Turin, September 2016. In a range of meetings, people shared tools, examples and inspiration, which formed the basis of this guide.
You can find the guide here.
More like this
- Good Practice Report on Sustainable Public Procurement of School Catering Services
- Reducing Food Loss And Waste While Improving The Public’s Health
- In the Land of the Free, Interdependent Action Undermines Motivation
- Slides from interdisciplinary workshop available: Towards food system transparency
- Free webinars: Climate change urban food initiative